Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I’m not sure what your family tradition is for this American holiday, but here at Caliente Resort & Spa we like to take a very laid back approach. We don’t require anyone to come to the meal in their Sunday best, heck you don’t even have to be dressed. But, we do like to lay our lounge chairs by the waterfall or take in the sunset by the lake after one of Chef Rob’s amazing Thanksgiving meals and reflect on the many things we can give thanks for.
We are thankful for ~
- the opportunity to provide a safe and open place for like minded people to come enjoy.
- all the entertainers who have come out to the resort & provided us with delightful shows & music, (including all those karaoker’s who step up & sing it out several times a week!)
- Scott Church, his student photographers & all of the wonderful sexy models who add just that extra bit of Caliente.
- the amazing brilliant blue skies, relaxing waterfall, spectacular sunsets & swaying palm trees that grace us here at the resort year round.
- for Josie Sparks & Mark Renelt for creating a Caliente club for photography members.
- all of our wonderful members and guests who come back to us every year!
- all of the strong & brave service men & women who grant us the freedoms that we enjoy here everyday.
- for all of our staff members who have once again stepped up to make 2016 another great year!
Tell us what you are thankful for and don’t forget to join us on Thanksgiving day! Adults only please!
Cover photo credit: Our dock by
Chef says last year was our best-ever turnout for Caliente’s Thanksgiving Buffet with over 110 guests served! Then he said…
Reservations Are STRONGLY Suggested!!
Make Yours Today – Dial (813) 996-3700