If you’ve been searching for a place to let it all hang out (literally), then Caliente Resort & Spa is the place to be!
It’s 21 and older and it’s clothing optional and yes you can even eat naked! You can choose from the main restaurant Cafe’ Ole, the sportsbar, the veranda, the tiki bar, dine poolside and even in the nightclub during a dinner show at Caliente.
Their are so many different places to grab a bite at the resort that surely everyone can find somewhere where they will feel comfortable either half clothed or au naturel.
Yet, for some the premise of dining naked can be intimidating. So to lighten the mood we suggest using these nine quick and quirky dining nude etiquette tips:
1. Towel… always!
2. Caution it’s hot (food maybe dropped in lap!)
3. Use a Napkin (food maybe dropped in lap!)
4. Respect (your neighbor may not be dining nude. We are Clothing optional)
5. Use only a spoon to stir!
6. No dunking anything!
7. Reaching (be careful of candles!)
8. Casual dining… isn’t THAT casual.
9. Eyes on the table please!
Our Public Relations Director Deb Bowen, (who came up with these clever and quirky tips above) also helped write an article with some really good tips for Bon Appetite Magazine, you can check it out here:
What’s your tips for dining naked?